A major part of AMA Boston’s mission is to offer our members and guests access to cutting-edge knowledge and leading marketers. The CX 20/20 event will feature a panel of experts to discuss the new imperative for marketers to optimize and manage the full customer journey as a strategic advantage (Before, During and After) to sustain brand engagement, drive revenue growth and increase the LTV of the customer.
Take-Aways for Attendees:
- How to champion Customer Experience as a “ C Suite” strategic imperative
- New how-to questions and tactics for when and how to interact with your customers along their journey
- Actionable framework for creating compelling B2B and B2C holistic customer experiences that drive sustained brand engagement
- How to scale the framework for repeatable long-term success
- Techniques for effective customer engagement through technology
- Case studies/examples of how increasing LTV improves the bottom line
- Insights from customer centric leaders winning the hearts and minds of their customer
- New research on Best-in-Class customer experience strategies
Key Questions That Will Be Answered
- Why does customer journey optimization expand product use, create brand advocates and reduce churn?
- How does technology enable effective measurable interactions?
- What role does content play at each touch point? How is it leveraged to benefit the customer and the bottom line?
June 4, 2015
Location: District Hall
75 Northern Avenue
Boston, MA 02210
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Members Only Book Signing:
(expect 20-30 attendees)
- 6:00 – 6:45 pm: General Attendee Networking & Speakers’ refreshment break (Apps and Cocktails)
- 6:45 – 7:00: AMA Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 7: 00 – 8:30 Customer Experience 2020 Panel; 3 -4 speakers panel with moderator
Details coming soon.
Details coming soon.
Q&A session will follow the panel discussion
Who Should Attend
- C level, SVP, VP, Director, Senior Manager and Middle management level
- B2C companies and B2B companies: Boston-area brands companies, advertising agencies, digital agencies, media agencies, publishers, production agencies, professional verticals (law firms and financial groups), educational institution, financial institution, healthcare, technology