All Boston-area and New England undergraduate and graduate college students can now apply for AMA Boston’s Free Winter Mentorship Program. You will work closely with experienced marketing VPs and Directors to learn valuable tools and skills to further your career. The three-month #mentorship program runs from January 2022 to March 2022. To apply, you must be a current undergraduate or graduate college student in the New England region. You must be EITHER a student member of AMA Boston ($29/year) OR a member of your university’s AMA collegiate chapter or marketing club. Apply by December 31, 2021, and if accepted, you will receive a mentor based on your interests in early January.
There are 6 total committees. Based on your interest, we will try our best to match you with your top committee choice. The committees are:
- Social Media – Are you a social marketer that’s driven by authentic online networking? Get a chance to strengthen your social media skill set across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube. Stay in touch with hundreds of our followers and learn the latest social media trends and technologies.
- Programming – Programming is at the core of our chapter’s mission to be the educational and networking hub for New England marketers. Learn about virtual and in-person event development, including speaker coordination, audience forecasting, and promotion.
- Collegiate – Grow your marketing experience, whether you’re in college or a recent grad! Work alongside other young marketers to develop and organize collegiate programs, as well as connect with other New England student chapters. You’ll also have the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience with Boston thought leaders and industry pros.
- Membership – Member experience is at the heart of our organization. Work alongside our technology and communications teams to collect, track, and analyze our members’ feedback to identify gaps and opportunities. You’ll also work on the recruitment and engagement of new members through strategic and personalized outreach both online and offline.
- Executive Leadership – Graduates, learn what it takes to lead a non-profit marketing team. Our chapter executives will teach you important key metrics our organization tracks, and financial and operational management.
- Communications – Love a good newsletter? Join our communications team to keep our growing community of 7,300+ marketers updated on upcoming events, recent blog posts and podcast episodes, and New England job alerts. Expand our email automation sequences and work on our marcomms strategy to support the content marketing and social media teams.
Reach out to the AMA Boston Collegiate Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Your information for this application will only be shared with mentors. We look forward to reading your application!