- This event has passed.
AMA Volunteer Information Event: March 10, 2016
March 10, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Creative copywriters, savvy tweeters, event planning gurus, business developers – AMA Boston invites you to get actively involved in our Chapter! Join us for a drink and learn about the exciting positions we are looking to fill on the following committees:
- Programming – Event content planning, content marketing
- Communications – Content creation/curation across all channels
- Membership – Brand ambassadors, new member recruitment, member retention etc.
- Technology – Analytics, CMS
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Sponsorship – Sponsor outreach, retention, brand building, promotions
There are a number of benefits to take advantage of as a volunteer:
- Broaden your marketing network
- Build upon your roster of accomplishments
- Expand your resume
- Receive discounts to AMA events
- Actively engage with AMA Board members
- Make friends
- Have fun!
Meet with members of the AMA Boston Board as they provide details of available positions, answer your questions, and share valuable insights about the value of being a volunteer.
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2016
Agenda: 5:30 – 6:15 p.m. Registration and Networking
6:15 – 6:30 p.m. AMA Welcome
6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Committee Round Tables
Location: Lir Boston
903 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02115