- This event has passed.
Research-driven Strategies to Drive Growth – Sirius Decisions
October 5, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
B2B Marketing is is morphing into a high-performance strategic investment and profit center. How well does your organization harness the current state of marketing disruption and transformation to achieve growth? Now more than ever, there is a need to be strategic, agile and capable.
Join other seasoned marketing professionals and learn how marketing is morphing into a high-performance, strategic investment and profit center. Discover the characteristics of high-performance marketing and how to lead in an era of rapid evolution.
Sirius Decisions’s Research Director, Alan Gonsenhauser, will share the latest research from B2B companies and introduce you to tools to improve your company’s marketing efforts and alignment with overall business goals while increasing your own skills and knowledge.
In this session, you will discover:
- The SiriusDecisions Campaign Framework® with 4 program families: Reputation, Demand Creation, Sales Enablement and Market Intelligence, with associated tactics in each
- The characteristics of high-performance marketing and how to lead in an era of rapid evolution
- How to manage highly empowered buyers and customers through the benefits of functional alignment between sales, marketing and product
- How to integrate customer needs-based campaigns with the growth goals of the organization
Get answers to these and some of your emerging questions:
- How well does your organization harness marketing disruption to achieve growth?
- What are the benefits of functional alignment between sales and marketing?
- How do you integrate your customers’ needs-based campaigns with the growth goals of your organization?
Who Should Attend?
☀ Senior Executives responsible for driving business growth
☀ Mid-to-Senior level marketing professionals who own responsibility for campaign ROI
☀ Integrated and multi-channel marketing campaign managers
|Reserve Your Seat »|
A HUGE thanks to our Sponsor, Criteo, for sponsoring the venue, food, beer and wine!